HOW TO USE TURBUHALER
- Before you use a new TURBUHALER for the first time, you should prime it.
- To do this, turn the cover and lift off.
- Hold TURBUHALER upright, then twist the grip fully to the right and back again to the left.
TAKING A DOSE:
- Twist the cover and lift off.
- Twist the grip fully to the right as far as it will go.
- Twist it back again fully to the left.
- You will hear a click.
- When you are inhaling, TURBUHALER must be held in theupright (mouthpiece up) or horizontal position.
- Turn your head away from the inhaler and breathe out.
- Place the mouthpiece between your lips and inhale deeply and forcefully.
- Do not chew or bite on the mouthpiece.
- Remove the inhaler from your mouth and exhale.
- If more than one dose is required, just repeat the steps above.
- When you are finished, place the cover back on the inhaler and twist shut.
- Rinse your mouth with water. Do not swallow.
STORING YOUR TURBUHALER
- After each use, place the white cover back on and twist it firmly into place.
- Keep TURBUHALER in a dry place at controlled room temperature 20–25°C.
- Keep your TURBUHALER in a secure place out of the reach of young children.
Click on the link below to view a clip showing how to use turbhaler
Republished by Blog Post PromoterLeave a reply →