Rheumatology treatment and procedures
◦ Our Rheumatology Clinic helps adults of all ages who suffer from a wide variety of autoimmune and musculoskeletal disorders. Consultation on Diagnosis and treatment of the full spectrum of rheumatic diseases including:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Reactive arthritis
- Enteropathic arthritis
- Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Sjogren’s syndrome
- Antiphospholipid antibody syndrome
- Other diseases.
◦ In the clinic we provide an Infusion Clinic for the following drugs:
- Infliximab (Remicade)
- Abatacept (Orencia)
- Tocilizumab (Actemra)
- Ibandrontate (Boniva)
- Zoledronic acid (Reclast)
◦ Our clinical team plays an important preventative role by identifying those who might be at risk for osteoporosis as well as by building greater awareness of the need for early diagnosis and treatment. An important procedure for identifying those at risk for osteoporosis, or those who already have the disease, is through bone density testing. We do read these test in our clinic and then give our recommendation in terms of treatment
◦ Consultation and treatment of chronic pain conditions (back/neck, hand/foot pain and other joint pain) is part of our routine work in this clinic.
◦ Joint Aspirations and joint injections (for shoulders, elbows, wrists, hands, knees, ankles, feet and hips (trochantericbursae) are performed in this clinic.
◦ Specialist diagnostic and treatment services for patients with all forms of rheumatic complaints including connective tissue diseases, inflammatory arthritis, osteoarthritis, and orthopedic medical conditions.
Republished by Blog Post PromoterLeave a reply →